Welcome to Daily He Leads Me!

Thank you for stopping by. I've got a lot of verses that I want to share - verses that have jumped out at me when I've read them and thoughts about different passages and concepts. I hope you find something that encourages, inspires, or challenges you here!

Marina

(Unless otherwise noted, I use the New Century Version (NCV) as my main version when I quote scripture. I like how easy it is to read and I like the way the NCV phrases things. I have taken the liberty of using capitals to emphasize words that refer to God or the Lord.)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Psalm 4:5

Originally written in late May 2008

Do what is right as a sacrifice to the Lord. And trust the Lord. Psalm 4:5 (NCV)
  • I needed to make a decision about booking flights for our 20th Anniversary.
  • Knew I needed to not book the flights, mainly due to finances.
  • It was disappointing, but I had peace in the decision.
  • Little did we know or imagine what would transpire during the time we'd hoped to travel! (My father-in-law passed away suddenly and his body was flown to his homeland of Guyana for burial. My husband and two of our daughters were able to accompany the casket to Guyana and visit with relatives there.)