Welcome to Daily He Leads Me!

Thank you for stopping by. I've got a lot of verses that I want to share - verses that have jumped out at me when I've read them and thoughts about different passages and concepts. I hope you find something that encourages, inspires, or challenges you here!

Marina

(Unless otherwise noted, I use the New Century Version (NCV) as my main version when I quote scripture. I like how easy it is to read and I like the way the NCV phrases things. I have taken the liberty of using capitals to emphasize words that refer to God or the Lord.)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Isaiah 3:12

"Children treat My people cruelly. Women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you in the wrong way. They turn you away from what is right." Isaiah 3:12 (NCV)
  • Yikes! There are a lot of wrong things happening in just this one verse.
  1. Children are treating God's people cruelly - children!
  2. Women rule - something tells me that this isn't God's plan or His way.
  3. Guides are leading people the wrong way. Sound familiar?
  4. Turning away from what is right. Do we know what is right?