Wisdom begins with respect for the Lord. Those who obey His orders have good understanding. He should be praised forever. Psalm 111:10 (NCV)
Welcome to Daily He Leads Me!
Thank you for stopping by. I've got a lot of verses that I want to share - verses that have jumped out at me when I've read them and thoughts about different passages and concepts. I hope you find something that encourages, inspires, or challenges you here!
Marina
(Unless otherwise noted, I use the New Century Version (NCV) as my main version when I quote scripture. I like how easy it is to read and I like the way the NCV phrases things. I have taken the liberty of using capitals to emphasize words that refer to God or the Lord.)
Marina
(Unless otherwise noted, I use the New Century Version (NCV) as my main version when I quote scripture. I like how easy it is to read and I like the way the NCV phrases things. I have taken the liberty of using capitals to emphasize words that refer to God or the Lord.)